*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client in GA. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            Sr. MS CRM Developer*

*Location                       Columbus – GA*

*Duration:                     Long Contract*

*Job Description: *

   - Design & Development of new modules in MS CRM 2016
   - Providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
   and evaluate customer’s business processes against the standard CRM
   - Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to
   achieve the customer’s business requirements
   - Oversight of data integration and data migration projects
   - Implementation of customization directives related to Dynamics CRM
   - Testing and troubleshooting
   - Consult with upper management on efficient project implementation
   - Hands on experience in configuration and customization of Dynamics CRM

Thanks & Regards,

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

"USITCV" group.
to usitcv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.