Please share profile to

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *SAP FICO Functional Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

Job Title: SAP FICO Functional Consultant

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

Rate: *$45/hr on All Inclusive*

*Job Description:*

CONFIGURATION EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED (will be tested for during interview).

SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of *SAP
Finance modules*. Experience in full implementation of *SAP FI modules*

Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and
detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP
configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom
programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go
live support.

Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
presentations creation and delivery

*Minimum 5 years of SAP FICO / FI-CA experience. Good understanding of
accounting concepts*.

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk:  ;

"USITCV" group.
To post to this group, send email to