*Java Developer*
*San Diego, CA*
*6+ Months Immediate Requirement*

*H1B copy is must *

*Note:  Only Immediate available resources. And Need consultants only from
CA (who are currently in CA).*

*Required:*

   - Java / J2ee
   - Tomcat
   - JDBC
   - XML
   - Unit Testing

*Rohit Singh | Technical Recruiter*
Okaya Inc. | Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Phone: 6312674883 X 171 | Email: rsin...@okayainc.com
www.okayainfo.com

*Disclaimer:*  We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@okayainc.com <rem...@okayainfo.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=nkum...@okayainc.com&idSignature=22>