*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hope you are doing great,

We do have a very urgent position for *Java Developer *in *Waltham, MA*.
Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

Job Title               : Java Developer

Location               : Waltham, MA

Duration              : Long Term

Rate $50/hr

# of positions : 8

*Need visa copy and photo id copy*

*Job Description**:*

1. MVC frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate and JPA

2. Knowledge of SOA, REST, Web services.

3. Knowledge of cloud services like AWS etc.

4. Cloud-based implementation experience to ensure that systems are
scalable, reliable, secure, supportable.

5. Knowledge of databases RDBMS, NoSQL Database, Cache system*.*

*Years of experience*

*Rating out of 5*

Scalable Computing

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760*9635 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r

"USITCV" group.
to usitcv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.