Hope you are doing well.
Please do send resume only to "*vikas.du...@intelliswift.com
Hope you are doing great!!
I have position with one of my Direct Client in your Local. Please go
through the Job Description and let me know your Interest. Also, Please
share your Updated Resume:
San Jose, CA
· As our North America Large Enterprise Salesforce Administrator,
you will be required to design, develop and provide ongoing support of
Salesforce.com CRM to our business unit.
· Our Salesforce Administrator must be hands-on and proven
experience in developing and enhancing Salesforce.com in a global
· You will also work to understand other business processes
internally and how we leverage the Salesforce platform to address those
· Our Administrator must also be a world-class problem solver and
· Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix
production issues with Salesforce.com and provide on-going maintenance.
· Work and deliver under tight and ever-changing deadlines with the
ability to multi-task.
· Participate in technical discussions.
· Partner with Client's global Salesforce administrator team to
ensure clean deployments and leverage best practices.
· Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into
a solution to support our business unit stakeholders.
· Manage and enforce the CRM Change Management Process from
development sandboxes to Production. Ensure that all necessary changes are
documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed.
· Manage all processes (export reports permission, public chatter
groups, Lux Bank privacy rules, etc) to ensure InfoSec and Risk guidelines
are being followed and all information is correctly documented in order to
adhere to an audit.
· Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and
providing recommendations for process improvements.
· Communicate best practices in Salesforce use, data management,
· 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
· Certified Salesforce Administrator Required
· Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder or Salesforce Certified
· Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
· Ideal candidate will have experience in supporting, designing,
and developing Salesforce.com in a large enterprise environment
· Strong analytical and communications skills both written and
· Self-motivated Salesforce enthusiast who thrives working in a
fast paced environment.
· Understanding of business processes and ability to translate
business requirements into system functionality with grace and ease.
· Ability to manage multiple and diverse Salesforce initiatives
· Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
· Hands-on experience with reports, dashboards, and data
· Negotiation skills to manage and prioritize a variety of end user
· Project management skills to ensure proposed functionality is
implemented in a timely manner.
· Strong team player who puts the customer first, be it internal or
· Understanding of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Features
· Understanding of Salesforce Change Management
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.