*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client in TX. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            .NET Developer*

*Location                      Houston – TX*

*Duration:                    Fulltime/ Permanent*

*Domain:* Energy domain

Minimum 5+ years of development experience in .NET

Prior Experience in Energy domain or Networking concepts

Experience with .NET, WCF, Angular, SSIS, SSRS

Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012

Experience with C Language

*Additional Job Details:*

Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must. Experience in
Onsite / offshore model

Thanks & Regards,

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

"USITCV" group.