Share your resume at kshu...@tresourceinc.com
*Title: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer *
*Location: Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: long term Contract*
*No H1B , Rest Visa is okay…*
* Please share me the contact info of your consultant *
- Understand the technical requirements and analyze the functional
- Responsible for overall design, development and unit testing of
business systems/ Web based applications under committed deadlines.
- Estimation of the Software modules and components.
- Coordination with various teams at onsite and with offshore team in
designing and developing the applications.
- Design and develop applications based on well-defined design patterns.
- Detailed design, coding, unit testing and integration testing of the
SW modules and components.
- Perform review of design/code/unit test for the components developed
self and other team members of the project.
- Involve in product development cycle and service release cycle
- Ensure the deliverables meet functional and performance requirements.
- Participating in the weekly status meetings, preparing and sharing the
status reports with various stake holders.
- Management of development environment, resources, issues, bugs and
escalation to proper channels.
- Expertise in developing web applications, web services using Ruby on
- Experience with JQuery, CSS3
- Extensive knowledge in devops environment
- Knowledge on tools such as JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Reek, Fasterer,
Robocop, JSlint, RSpec test framework, Aptana Studio is preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Client/Service Delivery Manager
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
+1 (408)-850-3048- Direct
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.