Please share profile to

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Data Analyst* Consultant with our client.
Please check with below job description and If you are available please
respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

Need only *EAD-Green Card *and* Green Card* and *US Citizen*

Job Title: Data Analyst

Location: Dayton OH

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Skill Requirements:*

Proven understanding of database relationships

Proven programming skills with emphasis on *mining/manipulation*

Advanced MS Excel and/or Access

*SAS experience preferred*

*SQL experience preferred*

Communication skills both written and verbal

Ability to work independently and within a team environment

Critical listening and thinking skills

Decision making/problem solving skills

Excellent customer service skills

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience required

*Minimum of five (5) years of experience in data analysis or equivalent
analytic experience*

*Experience in data mapping preferred*

*Healthcare experience preferred*

*Job Responsibilities:*

Perform analysis of all data into, out of and within client in support of
Data Warehousing efforts

Identify and quantify data issues within the organization and assist in the
development plans to resolve data issues

Support regular data management processes and ad hoc user requests

Monitor the quality of data submitted to regulatory agencies

Supports the verification of data accuracy within DSI Analytic Systems and
source systems

Supports the maintenance of the Analytic Systems data dictionaries

Develop, document and perform testing and validation as needed

Assist in ETL development, documentation and testing as needed

Work with SMEs to develop business rules that support the transformation of

Facilitate discussions between end users and data modelers as needed

Perform any other job related instructions, as requested

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694