I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.
Title: Technical Architect
Location: Washington, DC
Primary Skill Description:
10+ years of Information Technology experience is required with a
combination of experience in the following technical and domain
disciplines: Application development (full development cycle), Enterprise
data management, systems integration or middleware solution design,
implementation or administration (application server, message broker,
service bus) or Business process analysis, engineering and automation.
Must Have Skills:
· *Proficient in the Microsoft tech stack C#, .Net, MS SQL Server*
· *Proficient with developer driven automation (automated unit
testing, integration testing, acceptance testing) (ideally with NUnit and
· *Proficient in RESTful API design*
· Experience with Cloud deployments Azure/AWS
· Experience with API Management tools like APIGEE
· Experience in deploying .NET applications using various tools
like Cruise Control, Jenkins.
· Experience in implementing various design patterns.
· Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven
Development (TDD), unit testing tools and Continuous Integration.
· Experience in spring and Hibernate Java framework is desired.
*Architecture and SOA Design Skills:*
· *Proficient in Scalable Distributed System Design including
knowledge of Message Queueing, Event Based Systems and related design
patterns (ideally with NServiceBus)*
· Demonstrates strong written & oral communication skills.
· Has strong technical leadership capabilities and be able to work
on large complex RFP deals.
· Ability to work as a team (T&T PM, Delivery, Client &
· Experience in creating HLD (High Level design).
· Applies deep understanding of technical innovations and trends to
solving customer business problems.
· Understands and applies best practices for innovative financial
models in outsourcing services that bring
· Long term business value to customer solutions.
· Expertly leverages Payments and financial Domain concepts in
demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers.
· Assessment and analysis the existing Governance– Conduct study of
existing systems, processes and practices
· Have Experience in SOA design patterns, Governance and Monitoring
· Establish the boundaries, relationship and touch points between
SOA and IT Governance.
· Align the Enterprise Architecture practices with the IT
· Performing thorough gap analysis from existing state to desired
· Ability to draft and execute a plan to come up with steps and
measures to bridge the gap. (Should be able to apply these measures and
principles to a ongoing project/program and present the results to the
· Ability to define roles, procedures/processes to make decision
making and accountabilities transparent.
· Should have experience in Payments industry domain
· Domestic and International Payments routing.
· Check Clearing Settlements Systems, RTGS, Giro, Fedwire, BACHS
· SWIFT Standing Instructions, Direct Debits, Bulk Payments
· Knowledge of Industry Standards like SWIFT and ISO.
Thanks & regards,
Office : (908) 988-0329 EXT: 222
Mail : roh...@vbeyond.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.