Hi,

Hope you are doing great….!!!!

This is Shakeel from IDC Technologies Inc.. - I recently found your resume
online and would like to learn more about your background.We are currently
recruiting for the Sr. Net Developer @ Saint Petersburg, FL and your
qualifications appear to be a good match. If you’re interested to the below
opportunity kindly, send your details along with your updated copy of resume

Role: Sr. Net Developer

Location: Saint Petersburg, FL

Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

The job description is *Senior Developer with some architect experience:*

·       Experience with software architecture and working on a team
developing applications
·       Experience utilizing a formal software development methodology
(Agile and or Waterfall approaches) and multi-tiered development
environments (development, QC,  UAT, promo, production)
·       Experience creating artifacts such as software requirement
specifications and design documents
·       Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance
issues
·       Technology stack is Microsoft .net; html 5; SQL

*Shakeel Ahmad*

IDC Technologies,

1851 McCarthy Blvd

Milpitas, CA 95035