Hope you are doing great...!!!
The Business Intelligence (BI) Report developer is responsible for the
design, development, implementation and support of critical Business
Intelligence reports for the business user community of an auto Major
located in Michigan. Working with cross-domain teams and leading an on/off
shore team, the BI Developer will be responsible for implementing BI
solutions based on requirements provided by the lines of business.
• Work with ADM / Business teams to fully understand customer
requirements and develop a comprehensive, automated BI Solution that meets
standards and best practices.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Cognos development and
• Ability to support and integrate in-house and third-party
• Automate building of Transformer cubes and handle
partitioning in case of large amount of data
• Handle Tickets related to data / Application / Framework
• Troubleshoot, evaluate and implement solutions for production
support issues. Ability to solve complex production issues (Tier 3
• Involvement with senior management in terms of supplying
input for key design and architecture decisions
• Mentor junior team, providing assistance where needed
• Proficient with Unix and shell scripting
• Data Analysis and Data Modeling
• Knowledge of DB2 and SAP BW is preferred
1851 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.