*Hi ,*

*I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes at *s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

 *Job Title : Sr Android Engineer*

*Duration: 06 Month CTH  *

*Location: Springville,ut*

*Must be GC and USC*

·         BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject

·         Proven software development experience

·         Proven working experience in Android development

·         Familiarity with Android frameworks and options for using on
different Android versions.

·         Experience developing mobile apps that post news on social
networks.

·         Have published at least one original Android app. Experience
developing iOS apps is a plus.

·         Experience with Android SDK

·         Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON

·         Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

·         Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies

·         Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.

Thanks & Regards,

*Soni*

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Email : s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500