Please share the resume at " ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com "
Please have a look at the job description mentioned below and share the
resumes at the the given email is
*Position: L2/L3 Support- Windows Systems Admin*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: Multi-year Contract possibly long-term*
· Requires extensive experience working in a heterogeneous midrange
OS environment (Citrix, Windows, Solaris, and Linux)
· Effective problem solving and communications skills are
· Successful candidate will possess the skills to build servers in
both physical and virtual environments, configure the operating system, and
deploy applications servers with minimal guidance.
· Must have proven ability to maintain focus on task and deliver
· Requires strong knowledge of Windows operating systems with
effective problem solving and communications skills
· Must be able to work independently in building Windows servers
and in both physical and virtual environments
· Candidate must have proven ability to maintain focus on tasks and
deliver within schedule.
*Must have: *
The L2/L3 Support Systems Admin would need to be strong in Citrix as well
as Scripting, advanced windows troubleshooting, Active Directory, SQL, IIS
and application migration.
*Must have extensive experience with:*
· L2-L3 Admin support
· Windows 2003/2008/2012 administration
· Active Directory/GPO knowledge
· Citrix administration
· Hand on Scripting experience
· vcenter administration
· IIS administration
· Advanced Windows trouble shooting
· Basic SQL admin skill
· Application Migration
· Windows .Net application hosting infrastructure troubleshooting
Experience with 80% of the following:
· Windows 2003/2008
· Active Directory
· Firewalls (host-based and network-based) Single Sign-on Storage
Area Networks ESX Professional certification such as Microsoft Certified
Systems Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
etc is a plus
*Talent Acquisition Manager | Global Accounts*
Vivid Technologies Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.