*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client in MN. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            SAP Design Studio & Lumira Developer*

*Location                      Saint Paul – MN*

*Duration:                    Long Term Contract*

SAP BO ,Design studio

   - Associate needs to create SAP Lumira & design Studio dashboard
   - Data source SQL server , Teradata , HANA
   - Excellnt hand on experienece with Lumira
   - Very good knowledge in SAP design Studio tool
   - Excellnt in universe developmnet using IDT
   - Good understanding about data model
   - Good coomunication
   - Ability to define KPI
   - Offshore –onsite coordication
   - Ability to define requirmnet

*Additional Job Details:*

   - Must have 2-3 years of hand on experienece in SAP Lumira & design
   - Should have good data modeling undersanding
   - Must have very good communication
   - Must be very good with universe using IDT. 5-6 years experienece in
   universe and webi development.

Thanks & Regards,

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

"USITCV" group.