*Please Share Resumes at dil...@tresourceinc.com
*Job title: Project Manager with 7-8 Years Pharma Experience *
*Duration: 6 + Months Contract *
*Location: Waco, Texas *
Senior Project Manager
*12 Yrs IT exp which includes 7-8 yrs in Pharma*
- Developing RFP, review responses and selecting vendor.
- Facility monitoring system design.
- Driving all Risk Assessments, Functional Specifications and Validation
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug
Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Project Management / Planning practices, principles, tools and
- Pharmaceutical industry practices and principles including
environmental monitoring systems.
- Company policies and procedures, including personnel and safety rules
- Experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred,
including GMP, Facilities and Manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of cleanroom monitoring including but not limited to viable
air sampling, total particulate sampling, viable surface sampling, pressure
differential monitoring, and temperature & humidity monitoring.
- Knowledge of aseptic cleanroom environments.
Under limited supervision, develops and manages planning and tracking of
designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are
accomplished within prescribed time frame and parameters established.
Manages, facilitates and maintains all project related historical
documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates, resources
requirements and identifies task relationships. Reports information to the
project team, departmental managers, directors and vice presidents as
- Coordinate all aspects of project implementation with
stakeholder groups based upon project schedule and meet project
- Develop and implement project plans and timelines.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings including: setting agenda, lead
and facilitate meeting, document meeting outcomes via meeting minutes, and
track action items to completion.
- Provide direction on prioritization of project activities.
- Assist in the management of validation project interfaces /
interactions as needed.
- Responsible for tracking and controlling project plans and budget.
- Communicate project status to appropriate stakeholders and escalate
issues as appropriate.
- Identify project risk and develop associated communication and
Participate in internal and external meetings relating to projects;
provides summaries of meeting to appropriate person(s) and makes
recommendations as appropriate.
Dileep Pali | Sr. Recruiter |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9957
G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> palidileep |Yahoo id : palidileep
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.