Job Title : *DevOps/Java with AWS*
Location : MA
Duration : 6-12 months
Pay Rate: Open
*Phone then F2F Interview*
*DevOps /Java consultant with Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience. *
The ideal candidate will utilize several AWS services that support our
custom Java based software services .
The candidate will need to setup, configure and monitor the whole stack:
load balancers to filesystems and databases.
The role requires working collaboratively with Engineering and IT to
• Deploy and operate our systems
• Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
• Monitor and maintain network security
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, staging, and stable
• Share 24x7x365 pager duty with one or two other team members
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (3+ years required)
• Strong background in Java EE (Web applications) (3+ years required)
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Go and Maven or
• Experience with Cloud based monitoring tools (preferably AWS CloudWatch)
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud
services (2+ years with AWS or Google Cloud is required)
• Experience with Highly Available (HA) services and infrastructure (load
balancers, database clusters and replication, application server pools)
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (3+ years required)
• Experience with Redshift or other data warehouse engine
• Experience with REST web services
• A working understanding of scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl and/or
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
• BS degree.
*Raj B Nandi,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.