Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have urgent requirement with one of our clients, please let me know if
you are good with below role:

*SSIS Developer*

*Torrance, CA (locals/nearby)*

Requisition Details:

·  End to end design and implementation of ETL using 2008 Microsoft
SSIS and other data-warehousing technologies

·  Manage data transfer and integration between SQL server and
other external systems

·  Build scripts to query data from multiple SQL servers and manage data
integration for easy user access

·  Ability to interpret business logic and develop appropriate
data-flows and data dependencies

·  Understand and design system integration as required for extracting data
for reporting purposes

·  Ability to work with and communicate with a team of Developers/Analysts
and non-technical Business Stakeholders

*Daily Tasks Performed:*

·  Write efficient T-SQL

·  ETL using Bulk Insert, SSIS

·  Performance Tuning and Optimization using native monitoring
and troubleshooting tools

·  Perform other duties as assigned

*Musts:*

·  Mastery of Microsoft 2008 SIS

·  2008 SQL Server Database and SSIS development

·  Stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions

·  Principles of Data Mining

·  Exposure to SSAS 2008, SharePoint, and other BI tools, a plus

·  Knowledge of Data Warehouse Design Principles

·  Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·  Microsoft BI Certification

*Wants:*

·  Experience in 2008 SQL Server Database Development

·  SSRS

·  Experience in Automotive Finance industry

·  Create, manage and optimize database in SQL Server 2008 & 2012

·  At least 3-4 project implementations in MS SSIS 2008

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

*Vinni*

*Sr. Team Lead*

Swift Solutions Inc

*732.218.7422* (Desk)

vi...@swiftsol.com (Email)|www.swiftsol.com (Website)

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/vinni-s/101/59a/b93

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

DESCLAIMER: The information contained in this email is intended only for
the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged material; unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material immediately. ~~ Thank you.