Dear Experts,
Greetings!!!
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail
and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

*Requirement No:1*
*Role: MDM Developer*
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*

Responsibilities

MDM Hub configuration: Data modeling & Mappings, Data validation, Match and
Merge rules, user workflows , SIF API and REST Composite API
•DB Creation and Application Server Installation and Active-VOS
Installation and coupling each other among themselves
•MDM Configuration with Hierarchy Configured for showing graphical
representation of data in IDD
• Configuration with Composite Services (REST API) so that data can be
entered in real time by source systems
•IDD task configuration by integrating with Active-VOS to provide better
workflow management
•Experienced in old and new version of MDM ( Informatica MDM 9.0 to 10.0 )

*Requirement No:2*
*Position: Hadoop Developer*
*Location – San Jose, CA*
*Duration – 1+ Yrs*

Skills -  Hadoop Development .
Data extraction from sources and expertise on Data processing in Hadoop   —
    Mandatory skill
Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, SQL, Java, Drill, Zookeeper, Parquet, Sqoop, any
BI tools (Qlikview – preferred)
Few things to add:
•Large volume of  data handling and processing from various inputs with
high data skewness.
•Data warehouse or  BI knowledge or ETLs is preferred.
•Hadoop internals preferred
•Knowledge on GIT/Maven a preferred.
•Programming experience in Java/Python/Scala is preferred.

*Requirement No:3*
*Position: Network Engineer*
*Location: RTP, NC *
*Duration:12 months+ Long Term*
*Network Engineer*

Experienced Network Engineer familiar with IT Network Operation monitoring
and alerting tools. This position would require the ability to apply
documented monitoring and alerting standards as well as identify monitoring
gaps. This person should have a working knowledge of monitoring protocols
and tools.

This position will require the engineer to interact with monitoring and
other network applications using Python via APIs as well as some
development work with Python, and be able to share day to day use of the
tools with the network team. This person should have a working knowledge of
Data Center LAN Switches, Router, Server Load Balancers and Firewalls.

Skills Required:

Strong Nexus, Python OR Perl (Mandatory) load balancers is a must.

Networking Experience 5 years and above
Technical Domain expertise - Data Center Network Monitoring & Tools
Routing & Switching
Network Management protocols
SNMP
Linux
Programming – Python, JSON, Perl
Restful APIs

*Requirement No:4*

*Position: System Administrator*
*Windows  /System Admin/Help Desk Consultant --- Windows Exchange
Engineer. *
*Location: San Mateo CA & Santa Ana, CA*
*Duration: 12 months+ Long Term*

Responsibilities and Duties:

The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning,
documenting, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of
systems hardware and software and related IT infrastructure. This
individual provides helpdesk, L2/L3 support, end user training, and ensures
that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related
procedures adhere to organizational standards.
Work skills:
Install, configure and support the following:
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (R2), Windows 7 and 10
• Backend Applications: Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL, Symantec Enterprise
Vault, IIS,
• Storage: Netapps, AWS S3
• Virtual Technology: VMware
• Mobile Technology: Mobile Iron, IOS and Android
• Telephony: VoIP and both desktop and multisite video conferencing support
• Messaging: Microsoft Exchange, Outlook (Office365 experience is a plus)
• Collaboration Tools: File Exchange/Sharing, DFS, Box
• Business Applications: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Peripherals: Network Printers, Scanners etc.
• Network and Security: Checkpoint, Symantec AV, PGP and similar encryption
technologies

Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with IT Support and Network
Systems Management
Qualifications: Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA or relevant
Education: BS in related field (Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift hardware equipment up to 25 pounds.

Work Environment:
Must be able support after hrs and on weekend as and when needed  5% travel

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.
Phone:909-237-4123