From: Nitish Kumar <nkum...@okayainc.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Fwd: PHP developer at Redlands, CA
To: recruiter.n...@gmail.com

*Title: PHP developer*

*Location: Redlands, CA*

*LOCAL MOST PREFERRED*

*COLDFUSION experience a big plus.*

*Requirements:  *

   - *Proficient with **client side** web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3,
   JavaScript*
   - *Proficient in PHP and .NET development, Microsoft developer tools,
   SQL, web services (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON), and **JQuery*
   - *Proficient with Git*
   - Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies,
   application development lifecycle, testing, performance tuning, and
   debugging
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
   work effectively with all levels of end users in a professional manner
   - Client focused and a genuine desire to assist end users and resolve
   problems
   - Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
   - Ability to follow through on requests and complete tasks in a timely
   manner
   - Ability to handle multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
   - Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or a related field

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;
Pay rate expectations:
Notice period:
Work Authorization status:
Current Location:

 Also share your updated resume to Varsha Yadav at vya...@okayainc.com

Varsha Yadav | Technical recruiter
Okaya Inc. | Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Email: vya...@okayainc.com

*Disclaimer:*  We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@okayainc.com <rem...@okayainfo.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=nkum...@okayainc.com&idSignature=22>