Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Tableau Developer *with one of our
customer located in* Wilmington, DE.*. Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*
<varu...@idctechnologies.com>

 *Role: Tableau Developer *

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

Lead consultant to work with our server engineers to ensure success in
deployment of our new Tableau 10 servers and complete migration of all
content from old servers to new

1. In depth knowledge of configuring Tableau Server including

   a. Multi authentication methods (AD, Kerberos, SSO)

   b. Server process configuration options and tuning

   c. Performance turning and monitoring

   d. Enterprise security with Sites / Projects / Groups

   e. Fault tolerance / DR /  fail over configuration

   f. Load balancing

2. Experience with migrations of massive amounts of content from one server
environment to another including content validation on new version of
Tableau                                                            3-5
years with Server and Desktop

K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

*First Name*

*Last Name*

*Contact Details*

*Work Authorization*

*Rate/Salary*

Timeslots for interview:

*Slot #*

*Day & Date*

*EST/PST/CST*

*Slot 1*

*Slot 2*

*Slot 3*

Thanks And Regards

Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com