Hello,

Please go through the Job and share suitable profile. .. MANOJ.SAVITA at
NITYO dot COM

*SAP Business Objects*

*St. Louis, Missouri 63124 USA Rates: 47/hr on C2C Shift: 40 hours per week
(8:00a-5:00p shift, with 1 hour lunch), working remotely is not an option,
10 hour days are non-negotiable*

*Project Information*
We need to immediately rewrite all of the Clarity reports in the Jaspersoft
reporting language. Jaspersoft knowledge does not currently exist within
the organization. We will use this position to spend time with current IS
resources to train on and rewrite the reports in the new reporting
language. No realistic alternative methods exist. Ideally we will be up to
speed on Jaspersoft report writing by leveraging the knowledge that the
contractor brings. In order to meet the current business need it is
imperative that we find someone to assist who already has this technical
ability. Training and learning on the job to solely complete this effort is
not a viable option.

*Daily Responsibilities*
Responsible for converting complex CA Clarity PPM from Business Objects to
the Jaspersoft reporting language. Complete report rewrites in Jaspersoft
may be necessary. Work with current IS team to train and assist with
conversion of SAP Business Objects reports to Jaspersoft within the CA
Clarity PPM application.

*Technical Skills:*
-High School Diploma or GED,
-SAP Business Objects Advanced Report Writing– 5 years,
-Crystal Reports Advanced Report Writing - 5 years,
-Jaspersoft Advanced Report Writing – 3 years,
-Knowledge of the Clarity PPM platform version 14 and above.
-Experience with clients using both SAP Business Objects and Jaspersoft
Reporting.
-Experience converting complex CA Clarity PPM v.13.3 Business Objects
reports to Jaspersoft in CA PPM version 14 and above.
-Ability and knowledge to work with clients new to Jaspersoft to train
their report developers on the nuances of working with Jaspersoft Studio as
well as their power-users on building ad-hoc reports.

-Ability to create new reports and dashboards for both SAP Business Objects
and Jaspersoft.

Thanks

Manoj

Please share here- MANOJ.SAVITA at NITYO dot COM

Phone: 609-378-1242