*Email at: sarwan.ku...@diverselynx.com
<mail%20at:%20rohit.si...@diverselynx.com>*

Hello ,

We are currently looking for “*Dynamics AX Functional Consultant**” *and
your profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant*

*Location:- Cherry Hill, NJ*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*For this role Trade & Logistics and Finance experience is a must.*

*Job description:  *

*Must Have*

·         Excellent communication skills, client handling skills,

·         Good domain knowledge (MUST)

·         Address user queries on AX 2012 product / Incident Management,
respond and resolve Tickets.

·         Manage Change requests, Coordinate with offshore team on
deliverables

·         Minimum 2 end to end AX implementations, with below expertise

o   Functional requirement documentation

o   Fit Gap analysis

o   AX Configuration and demonstration

o   Draft design documents and user training

Thanks & Regards

 Sarwan Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

Direct :- 7324521006 Ext 226

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200,Princeton, NJ 08540