Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Role                 : Hyperion HSF Consultant*

*Location           : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration           : 6+ Months*

*Exp                  : 10+ Yrs*

·         7/8 Years of total Hyperion Planning & Hyperion Strategic Finance
(Ver 11) development experience

·         Should have minimum 2-3 Years of HSF development experience

·         Should have good understanding of the various HSF functionalities
so that resource can map the user requirements to the tool features and
develop financial models through HSF

·         Should be able to provide good Design (Forms, rules, What if’s
etc) w.r.t HSF requirements

·         Able to migrate the various objects from one environment to other
(Windows/Linux preferred)

·         Good Best practices to be incorporated in developing the rules
through Calc Manager

·         Good Functional and technical experience in Hyperion Strategic
Finance tool is essential

·         Excellent problem solving skills, verbal and written
communication skills, Structured, methodical thinker

·         Full understanding of project life cycle and development
methodologies

·         Ability to work in synergy with multiple teams of developers and
business partners is highly essential.

·         Mature outlook and upholds high standards of professional
integrity.

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*