*Kindly Reply:: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*
*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have multiple opening for the below jobs with one of my client in CA
location. So please share your best consultant profile matching for the
below jobs.

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: **San Jose CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

   - 9+ years of experience on Java / J2EE implementation projects.
   - Good in  Java, J2EE, Spring, Material Design, AngularJS and JSON.
   -  Build processing using Jenkins and Maven.
   - *Strong in PL SQL*
   -  Good Communication skills
   - Requirement gathering, analysis and fit gap analysis.
   - Understand the needs of the business and translate those into
   meaningful actionable decisions.

Thanks..

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*