Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position               :* *WebSphere Admin W/ WMB*

*Location              :* *Chicago, IL*

*Duration              : Long Term*

*Job Description :*

8  years of experience required.

*Exp WMB or IIB admin *

WebSphere application server–should have good product knowledge and hands
on experience

Knowledge of Cluster setup and AD/LDAP integration to enable global security

Hands on experience of WebSphere 7,8.0,8.5 installation/Patching/Upgrade on
window/Unix/AIX/Linux OS

SSL configuration and configuration between AppServer and WebServer

Hands on experience of Web Server (Apache/IHS)

Should be able to administer various components of WebSphere Application
server.

Should be experienced in creating instances

should be able to deploy WAR/EAR files through toolkit and from command
prompt

Should have,  WebSphere Application server and webserver troubleshooting
experience

Should have knowledge of  WebSphere Application server migration and upgrade

Should have knowledge of hands on of troubleshooting

Should have hands on experience of shell scripting and automation

Root cause analysis

Experience in leading a technical team

Customer follow-up etc

Should know automation

Should know Scripting

Should have knowledge of custom application

Should have good knowledge of Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris OS

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com