Hope you are doing well!
If you are interested and available, please email your resume to
*vik...@fstonetechnologies.com* <vik...@fstonetechnologies.com> along with
your contact details, expected bill rate & date of availability. If you are
not interested in this position, please let me know if you have any friends
who would be interested.....
*Here are the new job details:*
*Job Title: PKI Business Analyst*
*Job Location: Parsippany, NJ [ 100%
*Duration: 6 + Months Contract [Potential
Overall 8-10 years security consulting experience including experience in
requirement gathering, analysis and consultation on building an Enterprise
Public Key Infrastructure.
*Hard skills – *
a) Experience in translating the business requirements given by
customer for Public Key Infrastructure into technical requirements to be
implemented on to PKI solution in form of solution design, proof of concept
and subsequent implementation
b) Ability to create a solution design based on:-
• Security policy baselines to be enforced through the PKI
• Type of certificates to be implemented and devices to be
integrated with the solution
• Wired or wireless devices integration
• Guest access requirements
• Type of devices to be integrated including printers,
scanners, VOIP devise etc.
• BYOD related controls including integration with MDM solution
in customer environment
c) Solid hands on experience on Public Key Infrastructure
management solutions such as Active Directory based PKI, Symantec Managed
d) Able to handle large customer engagements independently and
with minimal intervention from customer network architects.
*Soft skills – *
a) Excellent written and communication skills
b) Good documentation and presentation skills
• *Roles and Responsibility:-*
• Understand the business requirements from the customer in
terms of the PKI solution to be deployed and translate them into suitable
use-cases to be deployed on the PKI
• Develop an integrated design taking into consideration
customer devices and users to be integrated with the solution
• Define the overall approach for rollout for PKI solution
within the environment
• Define the certificate lifecycle management for PKI including
certificate provisioning and de-provisioning and certificate expiration
• Define the self-service process for users to access the PKI
• Work with PKI Architect to perform a proof of concept for the
customer if required prior to rollout of the PKI solution in the customer
First Tek, Inc. (FSTONE Technologies)
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (732) 276-1463 | Fax: (732) 909-2773
*vikash.ku...@first-tek.com <vikash.ku...@first-tek.com>*| www.first-tek.com
Ranked 31st on Deloitte 2008 NY, NJ, CT Technology Fast 50
A 2007 Inc 500 winner for 2004-2006
A 2007 NJ Finest winner for 2004-2006
Ranked 25th on Deloitte 2006 North America Fast 500 for 2001-2005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.