Hello,
This is Varsha from Okaya Infocom.

I was trying to reach you for a job opportunity you might be interested in.

You may reply to the e-mail and I'll contact you at the earliest.

*Job Description:*

*Title: AEM developer*

*Location: Fountain Valley, CA*

•             Understanding of the Adobe Experience Manager platform
•             Hands on technical development of AEM based Enterprise
Content Management platforms
•             Proven track record delivering enterprise initiatives
•             This position requires demonstrated proficiency in
hand-coding HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS.
•             Has strong command of javascript and javascript frameworks.
•             Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling
cross-browser compatibility issues.
•             Experience in service Integration with Weblogic

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;
Pay rate expectations:
Notice period:
Work Authorization status: