Hello,

This is Rohit Rawat from Okaya Infocom.

I was trying to reach you for a job opportunity you might be interested in.

You may reply to the e-mail and I'll contact you at the earliest.

Title:         AEM developer

Location: Fountain Valley, CA

Job Description:

Title: AEM developer

Location: Fountain Valley, CA

•          Understanding of the Adobe Experience Manager platform

•          Hands on technical development of AEM based Enterprise Content
Management platforms

•          Proven track record delivering enterprise initiatives

•          This position requires demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding
HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS.

•          Has strong command of javascript and javascript frameworks.

•          Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling
cross-browser compatibility issues.

•          Experience in service Integration with Weblogic

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;

Pay rate expectations:

Notice period:

Work Authorization status: