*Kindly Reply:: vi...@compuvis.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

Hi Vendors,

I have multiple opening for the below jobs with one of my client in NY
location. So please share your best consultant profile matching for the
below jobs.

*Role: ASP.Net Developer*

*Location: **NYC, NY*

*Duration: **6+ months of contract*

*Job Description:*

·         .NET Framework, version 4.5 or higher

·         ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 1-6, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Web
Api

·         HTML

·         JavaScript

·         RESTful api’s

·         WCF Service

·         Team Foundation Server

·         Microsoft Azure

*Nice to Have’s*

   - Experience in large projects, including dealing with large volumes of
   data
   - Participation in conferences, programming meetups
   - Participation is open-source projects
   - Microsoft Certifications

 Thanks…

*Vikas Sharma*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com