Hi,
Hope you are doing great.

*Title:             .Net Developer         *

*Location :      Saint Louis, Missouri*

*Duration :       12 months  *

*Job Description:    *

*Interview process -  Phone then F2F*

Seeking two ASP.Net Developers with experience with JavaScript (Angular or
React) to join the team and support ongoing projects for the Financial
Services and Trading clients.  Experience within the Financial industry is
preferred as this company is a leader in custom software solutions for
exchanges, traders, hedge funds, and brokerages.  We are actively seeking
self-motivated and innovative developers to help us to continue to push our
technology to the cutting edge.

·  4+ years’ ASP.Net

·  3+ years’ JavaScript

·  Experience in a Test Driven Development Environment

·  4+ years’ Agile Methodologies

·  Git Version Control

·  Amazon Web Services

·  Knowledge of financial and trading Industry

·  Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;
Pay rate expectations:
Notice period:
Work Authorization status: