*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please don’t send
me resume if you can’t provide passport number with Visa and DL copy for
H1B/opt*

*Rate:: $45/hr on C2C Max (Not Negotiable)*

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my client, please find requirement
below. If you are comfortable please send me your updated resume with
expected *rate* Asap.

* Position:     Business Analyst / Systems Analyst*

*Location:    Denver CO Duration:    12+ months *
Job Description:

Mandatory Technical Skills

1. business/process analysis experience for complex software development
projects
2. experience with requirements analysis definition, including use cases,
process flows, report and screen mockups
3. Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Strong project management experience with direct experience managing
product development and lifecycle projects in the telecommunications
industry
5. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast paced,
team environment
6. Ability to learn quickly, understanding organizational interdependencies
and potential impacts to project planning or implementation
7. Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal
skills including ability to manage conflict resolution of requirements
8. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across functions and
levels of an organization to drive teams towards success-based results
9. Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage all tasks,
deliverables, and schedule associated with requirements and testing,
providing input to the project manager who is maintaining the overall
project work-plan
10. Provide business subject matter expertise for all systems,
understanding technology, process flows, customer impacts, and cross system
data flow.

Desirable Technical Skills

Mandatory Functional Skills

experience in Telecom Industry

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

*Phone No*.: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061I *Email*: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

*Hangout*: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com