*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

Hello

We are currently looking for “*Sharepoint Lead*” and your profile appears
to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Sharepoint Lead*

*Duration:- 4+ Months*

*Location:-  Mount Laurel, NJ*

*Rate: $50/hr on c2c..*

*Job Description: *

   - Dedicated professional experience in Architecture design, development,
   administration, and testing of *SharePoint 2010/2013* or with MS Based
   technologies MOSS 2007, Office 365, Powershell and Project Server 2007 to
   Project Server 2013 Migration. Executed many SharePoint\EPM and office
   migration projects
   - Test lead experience in planning and implementing multiple projects
   from prioritization, initiation, defining project scope/goals, timelines
   and resource management
   - Extensive work experience in *documentation and mapping client’s
   requirements and providing them customized business solutions*.
   Proficient in problem analysis, solution development, and implementation
   planning over the entire Software Development Life Cycle (*Agile/Scrum
   and Waterfall*).
   - skills in Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Requirement Analysis
   - Thorough understanding of Agile methodologies and traditional
   Waterfall model

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter