Role           : FULL-STACK ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
                Location    : Los Angeles, CA
                Duration   : 12+ months
                Mandatory Passport number for H1b ..

FULL-STACK ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Enterprise Information Systems team writes the software that builds rockets
and powers Client company.  Responsible for all of the software on the
factory floor, the warehouses, the financial systems, the restaurant, and
even the public home page.
RESPONSIBILITIES:
Seeking developers with demonstrable experience in: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server,
and AngularJS. We are a fast-paced, highly iterative team that has to adapt
quickly as our factory grows. We need people who are comfortable tackling
new problems, innovating solutions, and interacting with every facet of the
company on a daily basis. Creative, motivated, able to take responsibility
and support the applications you create.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required.
3 years of experience developing across a full-stack:  Web server,
relational database, and client-side (HTML/Java script/CSS).
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Database - Understanding of SQL. Ability to write performant SQL. Ability to
diagnose queries, and work with DBAs.
Server - Knowledge of how web servers operate on a low-level. Web protocols.
Designing APIs. How to scale web sites. Increase performance and diagnose
problems.
UI - Demonstrated ability creating rich web interfaces using a modern client
side framework. Good judgment in UX/UI design.  Understands the finer points
of HTML, CSS, and Javascript - know which tools to use when and why.
System architecture - Knowledge of how to structure a database, web site,
and rich client side application from scratch.
        If Interested then please do fill this form :-

Full Name of the Candidate:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Visa:
Openness to Relocate OR Travel:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Total years of Experience:
Reason for Change:
Availability/Notice Period:
Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute Year of
Passing and Institute:
Certifications if Any:
Best Time to reach for a Interview:
DOB:
Skype id:

Tajinder
Senior Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA,
95035
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext-4034 <tel:(408)%20457-9381>   |Fax: 408-608-6088
<tel:(408)%20608-6088>  |
Email : tajinder.si...@idctechnologies.com