*Kindly reply: p...@infinitysts.com <p...@infinitysts.com>*

*Need visa copy and DL copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one of my client in
CA. So please share your best consultant profile matching the below skills.

*Title: System Admin*

*Location: Burbank, CA*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Job Description:: System Admin*

-Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.

-Vulnerability Management

-System Patching

-Ticketing

-Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application
software and system management tools.

-Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure
availability.

-Monitor system performance for potential bottlenecks.

-Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.

-Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.

-Coordinate with Disney System engineers for resolving outages.

-Expert in patching Linux/Windows servers.

-Experience in AWS Automation will be big plus.

*Best Regards,*

*Paul*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company*

*Accelerating Customer Growth…*

*Global Locations: USA-Canada-India*

*Email: p...@infinitysts.com <p...@infinitysts.com> *

*www.infinitysts.com <http://www.infinitysts.com/> *