*Hi     friends *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

Pleas revert me back with the position and location with your consultants
updated resuem

Position :*Salesforce Technical lead (Strong on Apex and VF)*

Location : *Torrance, Irvine, CA; Chicago,IL; Wichita, KS ; El Segundo/LA,
CA; Phoenix, AZ*

Salesforce Technical Lead:

• 4-6 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations
Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers,
batch processes, APIs and web services.

• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including
Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet
and Ant.

• Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex
and governor limits

• Expertise in Integration skills using REST API and SOAP API

• Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica/Cast Iron

• Should be experience in in translate functional requirements and business
rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy

• Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave
Analytics, Lightning framework would be a plus

*Regards Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone:
5134335603 Email: yahe...@exatechinc.com Web: www.exatechinc.com
<http://www.exatechinc.com>*