*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
We are currently looking for “*Hadoop/ETL Developer (F2F MUST)*” and your
profile appears to be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
*Role:- Hadoop/ETL Developer (F2F MUST)*
*Duration:- 3+ Months*
*Location:- Foster City, CA (Local)*
*Job Description: *
*Primary Position Objective:*
· Hadoop Cluster setup and configuration familiarity
· In depth understanding of HDFS, Hive, HBase, SQOOP technologies
and experience with developing ETL using these technologies.
· Writing efficient Java programs for data crunching using
traditional MapReduce, Cascade and Crunch frameworks
· Hive schema design, performance tuning and optimization
techniques of Hive QL to process big data from heterogeneous sources like
RDBMS, Weblogs etc..
· Workflow automation using Oozie, CA-ESP and other scheduling
· In depth understanding and expertise in Data Warehouse, OLAP
design and development
· Experience in KYLIN and other OLAP cubing frameworks in big data
space is a definite plus
· Good to have experience in developing ETL framework with Talend,
or any ETL tools.
Thanks & Regards
*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone No: 806-475-0025
Email Id : chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.