Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for *Ruby on Rails Developer *at *Sunnyvale/San
*Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Role name *
*Competencies* Digital : Ruby on Rails Experience (Years) 2-4
· Responsible for design and implementation of integrations and
enterprise services in Ruby on Rails Heroku platform.
· Responsible for working with business owners to propose quality
user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications
· Responsible for working with the configuration management and
administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
· Responsible for working with different IT groups for the
development and deployment of the developed code
· Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and Web Service
integration APIs using Ruby on Rails technologies
*BS/MS degree or equivalent*
· 1-3 + years of overall software development experience,
preferably secure, scalable web applications in Ruby on Rail, Java, and/or
· 1 + year experience with Ruby on Rail development in a Linux/Unix
· 1 + year experience working with Heroku
· Experience in client-side coding using HTML5, DHTML, CSS,
· Experience PostgreSQL and MySQL or any database skills
· Internationalization/Localization and Salesforce knowledge is a
plus? Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, and useful Design Patterns
· Experience with caching system a plus
· Experience in using Git source control
· Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and
· Experience with Mobile web development a plus
· Java, Database skills, UI development
*Please share your updated resume at *akansh...@usgrpinc.com* or feel free
to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.