*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Position Role                    : Senior Project Manager (PMO)*

*Assignment Location      : **Minneapolis, MN*

*Project Duration              : 6+ Months *

*REQUIREMENT:*

Responsible for the management and delivery of projects within the budget,
timeline, and scope based on the agreed upon specification. Responsible for
enforcing deadlines.

Manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously

Provides ongoing project updates and status reports to internal teams

Responsible for following project management processes and documentation as
indicated by the PMO

Assists in educating clients internal and external to customer technology
on PMO processes

*Ensures ongoing resource needs are captured in the PPM tool and partners
with resource managers on resource requests*

Responsible for the management and communication of budget status

Responsible for coordinating the final delivery of applications including
UAT, final signoff, the implementation phase, and any post production
warranty period.

Manages overall project issue resolutions

Oversees asset and document management for projects

Proactively work with Business Analyst, Creative, User Experience,
Development and Quality Assurance Analyst to define project requirements
and estimate effort to deliver

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com