Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any
consultant for this position.

Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.

*Title: Linux Devops Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Start date: ASAP*
*Duration: 8 - 12 Months*

*Job Description :*

Minimum of 8 years IT industry experience.

- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration

- Highly knowledgeable and experienced with scripting languages like *Ansible,
Python, Shell,Perl, etc. *

- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools

- Expertise in troubleshooting application server , web or configuration
issue in production environment

- Strong grasp of automation tools

- Experience with source control management such as Git

- Drive to take initiative and own issues

- Minimum of 2 years of Unix/Linux experience specially system
administration & Java application servers(ex: JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty..)

- Hands-on experience on monitoring and debugging java application servers
with strong troubleshooting skills

- Able to provide analysis and support for large scale multi-tier
application capacity and performance needs.

- Ability to use linux command line tools to parse, merge, analyze, and
present performance data through the log file or realtime performance
metrics.

- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.

*Best Regards,*

Arpit Arora

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Desk Phone*: 415-943-9386 *Email* : arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com  |  *Linked*