Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  ATG Developer with Java and AKKA exp. Locations:  Warren or
Piscataway NJ Duration: 2 Years *

*Job* *Description:*

Experience in developing and designing high performance, scalable, cloud
native, headless, web applications with web frameworks such as Play/w Java
and Angular and concurrency frameworks such as ATG + Akka+ JAVA Concurrency
package

Hands on Experience in ATG modules like Shopping cart, Order Manager,
Checkout, Cart Modifier Form Handlers and User Profile.
Hands on Experience in creating ATG components like Repositories
Hands on Experience in integration of Web services with ATG Pipeline
Processors.
Experience in the project/assets creations in BCC and Merchandising.
Hands on Experience in Configuring the Repositories for the ATG Commerce
application server.
Experience in Creating Repository assets, file assets setting up the
content administration framework,
Experience in extending catalog repository, Order Repository, user profile
repository

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>