*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

*vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Guidewire Developer*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 6 months+*

Our client is seeking a Guidewire Developer to join their team in Madison,
WI. This role will work as part of our client’s dynamic Policy center
development teams using Guidewire, they will be using Guidewire studio
and/or IntelliJ studio to work on assigned integration development tasks
including creating reusable GW based frameworks, identify/code fix
performance issues and write code in GOSU / Java for configuration work
and/or integration development.

Assignments here will be an Agile environment.  Developers in general are
given an assignment based on a component of the design to use in coding
which they are responsible to complete.

*Please complete the skills matrix accurately, as our clients will verify
that your answers to this matrix align with your resume.  All boxes must be
filled in to be accepted.  If you have no experience with a listed skill,
please put “0” in the corresponding boxes.*

*Required Skills*

*Years’ Experience*

*Rating 0 to 5 (0 = None)*

*Year Last Used*

Guidewire/Java Developers with Guidewire Policy Center

Experience configuring the Guidewire Toolset

Experience working directly with Guidewire Policy Center for Auto, Property
and/or Umbrella.

Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Programming experience

Working experience in Agile

Strong Java J2EE developer (preferably Java 5)

5-8 years of applied java development experience

Web service experience / SOA

Strong integration development experience

Strong JMS/Queue development experience

Strong SQL experience

Strong Database experience - Oracle, DB2

Experience with analysis and resolution of Guidewire or other application
performance issues 9. Must have a strong experience with XML

G-Unit

GIT

Application design

Application support

Excellent communication skills

Team player

Self-starter with good work ethic

Ability to complete tasks with little supervision

*Desired Skills*

*X*

*X*

*X*

Knowledge of Continuous Integration

Junit

Gunit

*Full Legal Name**

*Middle Initial**

*Last 4 of SSN**

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com