*Hi     *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

Immediate interviews asap.

WE NEED VISA COPIES, PHOTO IDs along with the rate and resume.

Position : Java With Liferay

Location : Alpharetta, GA

Duration : 6 Months_

Start Date : ASAP

Role Description:

·         Expertise in designing applications in Liferay with at least 1+
year experience on Liferay

·         Should have experience with configuration/customization
of Liferay Portal

·         Experience in portal & web content management

·         Should adhere to development plan prepared by architects/project
manager and guide team for any query in J2EE, XML, XSLT, XSD, HTMl5, AJAX,
JQuery, and JavaScript

·         Should be able to understand business requirements and translate
to information architecture/software development

·         Strong in Documentation with experience of working in an
Agile/Waterfall based delivery model.

·         Experience in SQL database, integration technologies with other
applications like

·         CRM/ERP, LDAP, AD, eCommerce, SPring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, Eclipse
IDE Source control tools like Maven is highly preferred

Qualifications:

·         Engineering Graduate

Experience Required:

·         Overall 9+ years’ experience with 1+ in Liferay

·         Candidate is required to work in configuration/customization
of Liferay Portal

·         Decide on the best-fit technology for the proposed solution

·         Decision on what technology stack to use suggesting various
architecture options/approaches for a particular requirements

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>