Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*SAP Basis Administrator               *

*King of Prussia, PA (LOCALS)*

*6 Months+*

*Phone and F2F*

support their SAP PI Upgrade project. A successful candidate will have
worked through an entire PI Upgrade project.

*Required Experience:*

   - 3-5 years of SAP Basis Experience
   - Must have experience with Basis Upgrade Projects
      - PI 7.1 to 7.3 (Dual Stack)
   - Experience adding application servers
   - Experience configuring serve nodes in PI
   - Experience with performance tuning and parameter settings
   - Experience with diagnosing and finding problem resolution.
   - Experience in SAP Technical Upgrade methodologies
   - Manage, Maintain and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components
   that run on Java stacks
   - Basic networking experience
   - Experience with Commvault backup
   - Experience with HP/UX and RHEL OS
   - Experience with Oracle database
   - Experience with Vmware and HP hardware
   - Excellent written and verbal communication

*Nice to Have:*

   - Seeburger Adaptor for SAP PI

*Other Requirements:*

   - Must be flexible to work occasional weekends and nights
   - Proven ability to maintain a zero - close to zero downtime in the
   production environment

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*IDC Technologies, Inc Work: 408-459-1965 Mailto: *
*shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com* <shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>

*Empowering Technologies Services*

*Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | *

*IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |*