Hello,

Hope You are doing Great today!

Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred
specifications that our client is seeking for this position.  If you are
available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume
along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank

*Lead Java Developer *

Tulsa, OK.

*Duration:* 9+ months
*Rate::$60/hr on C2C*

*spring Boot and Spring Cloud*

The person needs hands on Lead experience and Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
experience. Let me know if you have anyone who may be a fit!

*Requirements:*

   - Java Developer and onshore lead and coordinator
   - Skills - . The developers should be strong Java with db2, spring boot
   and Spring cloud, hibernate, spring MVC.
   - Mandatory - spring Boot and Spring Cloud

*Full legal Name:*

*Contact No:*

*Email:*

*Skype ID:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*SSN (last 5 digits):*

*DOB(DD/MM):*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Education Details*

*Total US Experience:*

*Total Relevant Experience:*

*Availability to Join:*

*Best time to reach:*

 Thanks and regards

*Ubedur Rahman Technical Recruiter*
*609-478-0036*(Desk)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
ubedu...@nea-consulting.com

[image: NEA]
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).

[image: Image removed by sender.
https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/739406735565b67467841074f4f57062e020fb27.png?u=1209415]