*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*WSO2 Architect*” and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: WSO2 Architect*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:  Herndon, VA*

*Job Description: *

   -  Experience in WSO2 API is a mandatory skill.
   - Extensive understanding and hands on experience in the space of
   hosting web applications , services on the PaaS , offering application as
   SaaS .
   - Hands-on experience on the Web technologies including Java , JEE ,
   Spring Framework, XML , JSON and Back-End JMS Integrations .
   - Exposure to  Java Script, HTML 5 is added advantage.
   - Candidate should know GIT , Stash , Config Server to load
   configurations to code. WSO2 experience is preferable.

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.