*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,
Hope you are doing great,

We do have a very urgent position for *Java Developer *in *Sunnyvale, CA*.
Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

*Need GC or USC. In case of h1b and EAD need passport copy or i94 copy*

*Job Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: Contract*

*Number of Positions: 2*

We need skype slot for short discussion for coding exercise before we
submit to the client:

*J2EE, Spring, Web services, Spring Boot and Mongo*, oracle, cassandra
micro services, Kafka, redis, solr.

Parvinder Kurmar | TAG

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9635|| Fax - 408-213-8316

parvin...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]