Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Role - UI Developer  ( Need H1b with submission)
Location - Boca Raton, FL

Skill: Javascript, AJAX, CSS, HTML
7-10 years of experience developing feature rich, intuitive and user
friendly e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications facilitating B2B and/or B2C
channels.

Primary Responsibilities:

The ideal candidate will be responsible for and expected to -
·         Facilitate review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct
POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan
and implement the go-forward UI stack.
·         Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to
effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and
requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
·         Understand and capture business/technical requirements and
translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level
technical design documents
·         Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements
·         Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable
solutions

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*