Hello,

Hope You are doing Great today!

Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred
specifications that our client is seeking for this position.  If you are
available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume
along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank

*. **SENIOR SERVICENOW** ENGINEER *

This position is allowed to be *remote* work with up to 25% of travel
required to various client sites if needed *Ashburn, VA*.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of
individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving
complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking
for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their
sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to
expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and
interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to
ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.

We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Engineer to perform various
responsibilities to include technology assessments, strategy formations,
and/or development projects for clients. Senior Engineers often lead a team
of developers and collaborate with experienced project managers, analysts,
designers, and clients to design, build, and deliver vital internal and
external customer facing applications to help resolve the issues being
faced by our clients. Senior ServiceNow Engineers have a broad
understanding of the ServiceNow platform and the service management
context, related technologies and products, with some specialization in a
few key areas. Over time these specialties may change due to industry
transformation or a changing client profile. As such, our Senior
Engineers have the opportunity to seek out hands-on experience with the
latest applications and enhancements to the tool and then leverage this new
experience and intelligence to collaborate with our clients to solve
complex problems.

*Responsibilities include:*

   - Position yourself as a trusted advisor
   - Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client
   staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final
   results
   - Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of
   enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, in
   order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
   - Design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions
   - Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way
   that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any
   stakeholder
   - Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and the team to
   understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage
   expectations and project delivery
   - Articulate architectural differences between solution methods
   - Articulate the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions
   built on different platforms
   - Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software
   development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with
   other developers to review code and resolve issues
   - Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make
   independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client’s
   senior management team
   - Collaborate with business development team members during sales
   efforts to demonstrate technical capabilities, create a vision for a
   solution that can be built, and create estimates and work plans
   - Develop less-senior resources by teaching, empowering, reviewing
   results, both in technical areas and in consulting “soft” skills

*Qualifications*

   - Ability to think strategically and relate architectural
   decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture
   - Extensive knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them
   - Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform from both business and
   technical perspectives
   - Extensive understanding of the core ITSM applications within
   ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered
   applications to speak intelligently to their use
   - Extensive understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be
   configured and customized and scripting within the tool
   - Strong ability to apply rigor and discipline to the design/development
   process regardless of the tools/technologies used
   - Ability to discuss/debate architectural issues without rancor or
   personal investment
   - Ability to seamlessly modify communication based on the technical
   level of the target audience
   - Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow
   environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for
   improving performance
   - Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective
   ServcieNow development including: ServiceNow UI from an administrator
   perspective, update sets, data exports and other means used for the release
   of development work
   - SDLC Methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, XP, Kanban, and SAFe

*Full legal Name:*

*Contact No:*

*Email:*

*Skype ID:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*SSN (last 5 digits):*

*DOB(DD/MM):*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Education Details*

*Total US Experience:*

*Total Relevant Experience:*

*Availability to Join:*

*Best time to reach:*

 Thanks and regards

*Ubedur Rahman Technical Recruiter*
*609-478-0036*(Desk)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
ubedu...@nea-consulting.com

[image: NEA]
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).