Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

*Spotfire Administrator*

*Cincinnati,OH*

*Long-Term.*

*Job Description:*

   - Professional and user facing experience
   - Experience configuring and administering Spotfire Server components
   TIBCO Spotfire, Application Data Services and Automation Services.
   - Should be familiar with Spotfire Administrative tasks,
   installation/configuration of servers and clients.
   - Managing and Migration of Spotfire contents, Security Setup, designing
   Information Links, setting up licenses and preferences
   - Deploying Spotfire Packages and upgrade (specifically 7.0 to current
   7.6x)
   - Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and
   coordination with TIBCO technical support
   - Expert in the creation of dashboards, reports, information links, and
   teaching users how to do so
   - Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and
   tools
   - Typically this resource will have 3-5 years of experience with the
   TIBCO Spotfire Analytical Platform Administration including Spotfire Web
   Player and TIBCO Spotfire Professional client.
   -

*Truly by our faith in GOD, we have become children of GOD.*

---
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phani*
*Novateur Technologies Inc.*