Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Title : Access Security Consultant

Location : Schenectady, NY

•         Access Control implementation for ISO , SOX controls

•         User onboarding process

•         Access reviews : Application / OS & DB

•         Ability to understand identify and drive defect remediation for
IDM integrated workflows

•         Experience in driving Access reviews : HPA , JCT , QMR

•         Ability to manage day-to-day project activities (scope, time,
budget, quality)

•         Strong communication skills, verbal and written, including
documentation and technical writing

•         Ability to manage client and stakeholder expectations

•         Ability to interface frequently with end users and other teams on
a regular basis
Work on day to day operation and escalate to Other team wherever applicable

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*